- Tash-Rabat Caravansaray
- 5 days - 4 nights
- 0 Review
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Alcohol and mineral waters
- All meals
- Guest house
- Yurt accommodation
5 days combined trip to central tien-shan
This is your holiday combined of horse riding and high trekking to the high mountains of Tien-Shan. The trip’s aim is that this horse riding holiday should be an enjoyable experience. You will get to see a lot of the beautiful mountains, valleys and cultural life of the Kyrgyz people on horseback. Also, you will visit Tash-Rabat Caravan saray which was built on the XIV-XV centuries.
What’s not included
- Alcohol and mineral waters,
- Additional services not mentioned in the program,
- Guest house
- Tour starts and ends in Kochkor.
- Most of the travelers ride a horse first time, so if you are not an experienced rider there isn’t reason to worry. Our horses are calm and easy to manage.
- Office of the company is located in Kochkor town and mostly travelers come to Kochkor by themselves. But if you prefer private car between cities we provide transfer for your convenience.
- With our company KYRGYZ RIDERS you can visit not only Song-Kol lake but also nearby destinations such as Tash-Rabat, Kel-Suu lake and Kazarman etc.
Day 01 :
Arrive in Kyzart pass by car in the morning. After you met your guide we will show you a short demonstration of riding horse, then start horse riding Ride along Chaar-Archa valley and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Kyrgyz’s nature. Stop for the lunch in yurt along the river. Arrive in Kilemche pasture and time to see a daily nomad’s life. rn——————————————————————————————————rnCar tine 1 and half hours / horse riding time 4-5 hours rn
- Kyzart, Киргизия
Day 02 :
Wake up at the yurt. After breakfast with the shepherd’s family we continue our adventure on the horse through Kilemche valley then Jalgyz-Karagay pass (3400 m). On the pass there is an amazing view of Song-Kol lake. We stop on the pass to enjoy and take a break. Then you will be warmly met by another family and have a tasty local lunch at their yurt that is on the northern shore of Song-Kol. On the second half of the day we ride towards Tuz-Ashuu valley where you will spend a night at the yurt. Tea at the yurt with a cream and other milk products of the shepherd’s family then you are free. You can either do a little bit hiking on the mountains around or just walk on the shore.rn———————————————————————————————————rnhorse riding time 4-5 hoursrn
- Song Kol Ordo yurt camp, Naryn Region, Киргизия
Day 03 :
After breakfast at the yurt we ride our horses along the lake for 1 or 2 hours. As soon as we reach Andash yurt camp we say goodbye to our guide and horses that have been with us for the last days and now must return to Kyzart pass where we started the trip. Our driver picks us up through Ak-Torpok pass (3300m). On the pass, we stop for the pictures or just to see this beautiful pass. On the way we visit Naryn city and have a lunch at the local café. By end of the day we arrive in Tash-Rabat and visit the historical building. Dinner and stay at yurt.rn—————————————————————————————————-rnHorse riding time is 1-2 hours / car time is 4-5 hours.rn
Day 04 : Venice
In the morning we take our backpacks. Start hiking to Tash-Rabat Pass. The destination is the pass at 4000m. There is a beautiful view of Lake Chatyr-Kul at the top of pass. Picnic and return to the yurt camp. On the route, we encounter herds of yaks.rn———————————————————————————————————rnTrekking time is 6-7 hoursrn
- Tash Rabat Caravanserai, Киргизия
Day 05 :
Today morning we will leave Tash-Rabat for Kochkor via Naryn city. Arrival in Kochkor by the afternoon and finish of the trip
- Кочкор, Киргизия